I graduated in 2007 after studying for six years at a prestigious French Osteopathic school called L’Institut Supérieur d’Ostéopathie (CETOHM ISO PARIS EST FRANCE)
I then continued my studies through postgraduate training:
- The Tissue Approach, level 1 and 2 with French Osteopath P.Tricot
- Deep Tissue Biology (bio tissulaire training level 1 and 2 with French Osteopath F.Bel
- Osteopathy for newborns and perinatal care with French osteopaths JM. Brillant and T.Leboursier
- Osteopathy for babies and children with French Osteopaths E.Simon and D.Heintz
- Biodynamic training (3 levels) with B.Josse
- 4 levels of training in Craniosacral work with an American Osteopath H. Milne
I worked 4 years in a Parisian maternity ward as an Osteopath (Clinique des Noriets Vitry sur Seine Paris France).
I completed a Heil Praktiker formation in Switzerland (CERS school of Heilpraktiker).